Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Road Hard

Hey y'alls!!! I'm back from the wunnerful world of ArizHOna, and ready for a lil R and R.  While I was there I had an amazing time being hosted by BS West in Scottsdale!

The first gig I had while there was judging the "Stars of Tomorrow," talent show, which is a lot like the  "Stars of Yesterday" sanz the bitterness;-)  It was really special to watch the new talent, and be reminded of how I used to get SO nervous.  Some of the people were rocking and talking to themselves in the dressing room like they were in some weird horror movie, and I get it. I used to get so sceereds, wanted so badly to do a good job!  It was a great way to start the week, cuz it made me really gratefuls for what I have--a long career that continues to grow, along with my confidence as a performer. I also am grateful to have costumes that fit, because the nipples were poppin that night!! Nothing ruins the illusion like hairy man nipples! Only thing missing was Janet Jackson! NIPPLEGATE! Here's some photos of me singins taken by: Looking at You Too Photography!
  






The next night was 4th of July and owner of BS West's Birthday Party. I had a great time hosting the evening with my girl, Nevaeh MacKenzie.  This queen has her shit down.  The stars of tomorrow should take note of the hosting, the lip synching, the costumes and the hilarity of this bische. Its not every day that I meet up with a talent like this, and I am biased cuz she is one of my besties in the AZ.  We kind of luv eachother, so I 'll shut up now.  Here we are all beer goggled for your viewing ease:



July 5th I performed with the Gender Outlaws, and had a fabulous time with these birds of a feather. They put on a great show of dirty disney ditties, and I didn't even see a nipple out of place! Get it, Gender Outlaws!!! Big thanks to Pandora DeStrange and the gals! I had a great time!!! As you can see:

Friday night, I worked it out over at BS West, at The Elements Show! These ladies ALWAYS turn it out, and I am confident in saying this is the some of the best drag in AZ!   So, Big Love n Thanks to: Mike Fornelli, BS West, The Rock Phoenix and all the kids in Scottsdale for showing a ho some love!!!

xxx,
Wendy Ho


No comments: