Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Show Some Love Tuesday #6: Daniel Reichard


oh shit! Dis fool and I go way back to when I first moved to New York in the summer of 2002. He was workin his way up from Forbidden Broadway to playing Keith Haring at the Public's production of Radiant Baby. We met at a 9/11 commemoration party--I was being disrespectful (of course)--telling people Osama Bin Laden was my celebrity crush--and singing OSAMA SAY OSAMA SAH MAMAKUSAH. People were already starting to hate--but not this bitch! He pulled me over and said, "who the fuck are YOU, GURL?" And so it began. We were young and as much in love as we could be--people were jealous of how much fun we could have--and they still IS. Nights were spent around the piano..where the first seedling of my hit song FUCK ME began to sprout. I set him up with his live in love--they still goin strong! He set me up with confidence to take over this city as a bonafide, card carryin HO. I owe this bitch a LOT.
So I be showin some love! You can go show him some love too! He plays Bob Gaudio in the hit broadway show-- JERSEY BOYS--he's been with it since its inception at La Jolla! Or you can check out one of his concerts sometime like I did this Sunday past--we ended up cruisin around in a white limo--cuz no matter how big we blows up--we always gon' be some TRIZASH. Jealous? yeah, we're used to it! oh! how i love you, Daniel Reichard!

No comments: