Friday, July 22, 2011

I'M BACK!

Took a little time off to rejuvenate! Trust and believes, I needed it after the whole Sandy Bernhard SF Pride experience, more on that at the shows, but put it this way: I made like Gloria Gaynor and survived, hunty! But I'm black with a whole slew of upcoming dates, y'all!!! See you soontz!!! Here's some Southern Cali Ho-Shows to attend before I hit the road again!

7/23/2011 :: West Hollywood, CA Hamburger Mary’s WEHO STUNNING with Calpernia Addams!
7/24/2011 :: Long Beach Executive Suite  9:30 show with MissConception and Tammie Brown!
7/28/2011 :: Long Beach Laugh Factory! Jason Dudey’s Come Out Laughing Show! 8pm Get back in the closet for 15 minutes of heaven with me!
7/28/2011 :: Starlette Review at Hamburger Mary’s Long Beach! 10pm Ho performs 3 mini sets!



No comments: