Friday, July 29, 2011

Power Outage Postpones Ho Show, but dis Ho will go on!

Coulda sworn I was walkin into a big butthole tonight it was so dark and balmy...but  no...I was walking into the bar I would be performing at, if there wasn't a power outage! So we had a black out party in the parking lot, and suspended the show until tomorrow night: 11pm, at Raydius, Newport News, VA.  Sure it sucks that there was a power outage, but I gots ta say....I loves these people, and its impromptu shit like this that makes me love being a ho!

Look at what I gots to do today:
Did someone say, "Let's get colonial? And see some ugly kids!?"
I am DOWN!

Okay enough of Colonial Williamsburg! Its 115 degrees! Thank God I don't have to dress
up in dem old time forefather costumes. Bored now...I'm hungry.... good thing cuz its time for.....
I'ma ride dis train and eat it! Its a Sushi Train!!!! 
Included in the MEGA Chinese Buffet I mowed down on!!!!
I'm full...

Okay...so the news of the power outage hit us HARD...so I hit this  one eared,
life-size, automated miniature pony, but then I was sweet to it...it didn't care...
animals is stoopit. 
"Sorry, Ponty! You so stoopit! Gimme kiss!"


Didn't get enough of the anger out, so....I smacked some bisches!


And yes....ended up partying in the parking lot with my favorite trailer tranny, 
Eunita Biskit!
























Now...my ass is sweaty, so ...See ya tomorrow...which is now today...
Saturday, 11pm, back at Raydius, y'all!

No comments: