Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And I'm back...and still black!

Okay, so its been a hot minute since I blogged on you, BlogDog, and I hope you still loves me.  You still love me Bloggy Woggy Doggy?  Of course you do,  BlogDog! You's a dog! You loyal, faithful, and always there...unless I don't feed you and you die.  But you didn't die! Yay!!!  I love you, and I'm sorry that I neglected you! Why did I neglect you? Well...see what had happend was...I got bored and wanted to go see what its like to tumbl over at tumblr (got bored with that too). And cuz well..its hard out here for a Ho, I'm on the road constantly tryin to maintain my Ho ass lifestyle! Okay..enuff excuses. 
BlogDog! You is my dog! Sit! Listen!
I'm back, and as usual, I can't promise how long I'll be around. I really should try to find a friend or an aunt or meemaw to push you off on, but at least I didn't abortchoo!  Here's a song to remind you of how lucky you is.



See, you're real lucky BlogDog!
You wanna go to MexicHo, BlogDog? Let's go! I'm going there to work and to play, and by play I mean fuck and by fuck I mean zipline!
I'll be at The Palm Cabaret 3/16-3/31!  Its gonna be real, real, funtz!
I just put a full 90 minute show on its feet, and we did some trial runs in LA and Columbus, Ohio! It is coming along real nice! Its got new videos and new songs and new stories and me hoin it up as usual!  PUERTO VALLARTA!!!
 

No comments: