Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Beauty and the Beat" vs. "Little Town"

Children of the ho! Friends, family, loved ones: I have seen the "Beauty and the Beat" video. I know you mean well by sending it, and should know: after I laughed at how well executed it was (it is GOOD)... I cried because I didn't do a video for it first--nor did I plan to. You have my permission to celebrate it, because in spite of its uncanny resemblance to my version...I can't prove whether they were inspired by me or not--if they were its a compliment, if not-- its none of my business. I can only hope that some of you will post this link to my song AS well as the video to your pages! And if you really want to show support for my version, then please purchase it, so I can fund more ho-videos for your enjoyment;-) http://wendyho.bandcamp.com/track/little-town

No comments: